You may be tracking your various KPIs and tasks across a number of tools, like Google Sheets for your revenue metrics, Salesforce for sales and marketing, Jira for your projects and actions, Xero for accounting, and so on. Our smart integrations will allow you to connect to any app to bring your data from almost anywhere, and visualize them all in one place, here in Cascade! Using Zapier and Power Automate integrations with Cascade gives you the freedom and flexibility to connect your SaaS tools with ease, so you can plan, manage, and track all your goals in one place!
Cascade will serve as an one source of truth -instead of going back and forth between the apps to update and track progress. With a few clicks, connect with Cascade and automate the workflow!
Being that one source of truth with centralized access to all company data, Cascade provides the ability to transform statistical information into actionable insights and a compelling narrative with effective data storytelling!
You can collaborate with your teams to create, view, manage, update the objectives, work on your strategy, and do a lot more by integrating with apps like Microsoft Teams, Outlook, Miro, Slack, etc.
To do so, click Integrations from the left navigation pane, and click Request for the app you wish to integrate for collaboration.
How to track progress?
You can automate your action or measure updates, track progress, gain real-time visibility on them by integrating with apps like Microsoft Excel, Salesforce, JIRA, etc.
In the Integrations page, the different tabs
- Collaborate - displays the apps that can be integrated to collaborate on goals with your team members.
- Metrics and KPIs - displays the apps that can be integrated to track an action or measure's progress.
- Calendar - displays the different calendars with which you can integrate to sync your goals and notifications.
- Zapier - Available only for Premium and Enterprise tiers! displays all the readily available zap templates that can be used to integrate those apps to Cascade via Zapier. This does not restrict the usage of other apps though, meaning, if you wish to connect some other app that's not available here, you can go to Zapier, and from there, search for your app and do the integration to Cascade with a lot of readily available zap templates in Zapier's site!
- Power Automate - Available only in Enterprise tiers! At this point, you can integrate to Cascade via Power Automate from a measure's tracking section in its sidebar. Though the templates are still not available, you can, however, go to Power Automate, and do the integrations to Cascade with your apps from there!Updating an action's progress through Power Automate is not available now!
The integrations that are supported are displayed under the Available area. Click Connect, add a connection name, follow the instructions, and click Accept!
The metrics captured in different applications can also be imported into Cascade, and you can track their progress from here!
In the Metrics page, the different tabs
- Metrics library - displays all the imported metrics. These metrics then can be connected to new or existing measures to track progress!
- Import metrics - displays the apps that can be connected to track metrics' progress.
You can import the metric from different apps from both these pages from the Import new metric option!
If you need us to integrate any other apps than the ones we support in our suite, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click Request Here. The Integration Request window opens. Fill in the details and click Send Request. We'll take up from there!
How to manage connections?
You can manage the connections in your workspace if you face any connection issues with the integrated applications and want to delete them, or want to share or restrict the permissions on your connections. Click Manage on the integrated application to view the connections under Manage your connections.
You can see all the connections that're established in that workspace under All Connections. The Private and Public tabs display the connections that were set to private and shared while adding those connections!Click Add Connection to add a new connection of the same application from this page! Expand the connection to see the measures using this connection. You can click on the measure, objective to view them from the relevant Sidebars, and on the plan and focus area to view them from the Planner page!
Click on the Private/Public label drop-down to toggle between them, and set permissions accordingly. You can also do this by clicking the three dots against the connection, and clicking Edit. Here, you can edit the permission as well as its name.
Public and private connections
When a connection is set to "public", everyone in the workspace can use the same connection while integrating with the same app across measures, i.e., while setting up tracking, public connections will be listed in the dropdown! For example, if a connection to Google Sheet is set as public by the owner,
- everyone in that workspace can use the same connection whenever they're trying to integrate with Google Sheets across measures in various plans in that workspace.
- if the sheet is also publicly viewable or editable, then anyone using this connection can access that sheet to update progress. However, if you do not have access to that sheet, then irrespective of having a public connection, you'll not be able to update progress.
- anyone can manage these connections, i.e., edit its name, or remove the integration or delete the connection, or change it to private.
When a connection is set to "private", none of the above points is valid! Only the owner can use that connection and manage it! Others will not see this connection listed in the dropdown while setting up the tracking!
How to delete a connection?
If you face any connection issues with the integrated applications and want to delete them, and
- if its a private connection, click the three dots against the connection, and click Delete.
- if its a shared connection, when you click Delete, it'll delete the connection from every measure its associated with!
- if its a shared connection and you want to remove connection only for a particular measure, then click on that measure and click the three dots against that measure. Click Remove integration, and this will remove the connection or the integration from that measure.
Click Delete to remove the connection. Once you delete this connection, you have to add the connection once again to enable integration!