This article will help you to understand the layout of a workspace in Cascade for quick navigation!
On the left navigation pane, there are links to:
- Cascade Logo/Home - The "Home" Page
- Plans and Teams - Plans and Teams Page, where you can manage all the plans and teams at one-place.
- Metrics - Metrics Page, where you can import and manage all your metrics from different applications from within Cascade.
- Dashboards - Dashboards Page, where you can visualize the health, progress, performance of your plans, objectives, measures, and so on.
- Reports - Reports Page, where you can monitor, track different aspects of your plan, and generate reports.
- Integrations - Integrations, where you can integrate with the other applications to collaborate and automate your progress.
- Alignment - Alignment Page, where you can view the alignment of your plan, and all the other plans in your workspace in a bird-eye view.
- Book a meeting - Lets you book a personalized product demo with our team of product experts on a 1:1 basis to help you get the most out of Cascade!
- (Optional) Trial ("n" days left) or Upgrade - Billing Page, where you can update or upgrade your subscription. This is displayed only for users with Admin permissions. More on roles and page access are detailed in User Roles in Cascade.
- (Optional) Invite Teammates - Lets you invite teammates. This is displayed only for users with Admin/Manager permissions.
- Help - Each link under this, is to help you understand us better. You can give feedback, check out our knowledge base, or get instant support from our customer support team via live chat! Anything for you to have a smooth and better experience!
On the top-right, there are options to:
|Search icon: Click to search for any plan, objective, and team.|
|Plus icon: Click to Add Plans (plan name, parent plan, etc.), Import Plan (plan importer opens), Add Objectives (add objectives sidebar opens), Invite Teammates (role, email address), Create Team (team name, team owner, team members, etc.). Based on roles, the options might vary!|
While with Import Plan, you can only import one plan at a time, Bulk Importer option lets you import multiple plans and users!
|Bell icon: Click to see any notifications, for example, if any new objective is added or updated, someone commented on your report, someone mentioned you, etc.|
|Profile Picture/Initials: Based on the roles, the options might vary! Click:|
I saw there're two login tabs - new and classic experience. What're those?
Those're the two versions of our product, Cascade! If you're already as existing customer of ours who's been using the current version, then you need to login via the Classic Experience. However, if you need to try out the New Experience, you've to sign up!
You can also use your social logins like Google, LinkedIn, Microsoft credentials to log in to Cascade.
How do I change my password?
From your Profile Picture/Initials, click My Settings. Now, click Change Password. You'll receive a mail to reset your password. Click Reset Password, and complete the next steps. Your password will be changed successfully! Remember that, if you've logged in from Google or LinkedIn accounts, then you'll not be able to change the password from Cascade! See How to reset or change your password for details.