Zapier lets you connect Cascade to thousands of other platforms - Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel, Slack, HubSpot, among others. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding skills required, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible. Zapier gives you instant connections between Cascade and over 1,000 supported web applications including
- Project and Task management
- Databases and many more!
Each Zap has one app or Zapier tool as the Trigger, where your information comes from, and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
The only pre-requisite is to have an account with Zapier and Cascade, before we proceed with this connection!
How to connect Cascade to Zapier?
Log into your Zapier account. If you do not have one, create a new one here - https://zapier.com/sign-up
- Click My Apps from the left navigation pane.
- Click + Add connection, and search for "Cascade Strategy".Do not select "Cascade Strategy Classic" as that needs to be used for integrating with our Classic experience of Cascade!
- Use your credentials to connect your Cascade account to Zapier.
- Once that's done, you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or click + Create Zap to create your own. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
You can see all the Zaps that you created under Zaps in the Zapier dashboard page.
If you wish to connect to Zapier from Cascade, you can do so from a Measure or Action's Sidebar. Under the Tracking section, select Zapier from the drop-down list.
Continue to set up the measure or action, and click Save. Now, a modal will pop up to redirect you to Zapier where you’ll be able to set up a Zap to connect to that Measure or Action. See Advanced: Integrate Google Sheets with Cascade using Zapier article to know how the values from a Google Sheet gets updated in Cascade via Zapier.